My Main page

IAN CHRISTIE

Sunday 10 February 2008

The Beauty Of Women.



Most of my art always revolves women. Well I can't deny that women inspire me . I find women ( well to be completely honest most women) beautify and sexy. I love the body and curves of the naked female form .The beauty is in most cases obvious: we see them everywhere in the streets, on telly on the net. But in most cases I find the beauty of a woman in a less obvious places. In their character, their joy for life. The eyes , and I truly believe that the eyes are a window to the soul. I don't really find shiny woman attractive ,much prefer a more curvy figure ,more womanly( for lack of a better word).
However I believe that every woman should be considered beautiful. Every woman has that special thing which make us stop and be fascinated..

No comments: